Wednesday, June 04, 2008

catch up.

Whew! Coming back from vacation is kicking my tail! Luckily, we really love our job. It is such a relief to come home and not dread work. There is just so much work that it feels nearly impossible to fit it all in! We are working around the clock to get the slideshows and orders done from the week before we left as well as in the middle of a full week of shoots. Thanks for your patience, everyone! Here are just a few more vacation pics...

The whole gang...


Some shots from Yellowstone...






The one and only Old Faithful...

4 comments:

rhonda said...

Great pictures, Erin. You make it look so inviting. Maybe someday Gary and I can take time off from work and go out west. Glad y'all had fun.

Megan said...

Rhett spent one summer in Glacier and two in Wyoming during college - I've been hearing about it for years and years. He absolutely loves it. I think his memories of those days are one of the things that helped sustain him during med school and residency. It looks like a place that just refreshes your soul.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Breathtaking! I recall going there inbetween 1st and 2nd grade. Great ememories. I hope to share that place with my children.
And didnt someof those springs look like tomato soup?

ashley said...

these pictures make me SO happy! Banditas out west : ) -- the pictures are beautiful, but you guys are even better. love you.