Tuesday, June 17, 2008

really?


Seriously, it feels like it was just a couple of months ago that I posted the picture of Corey and me at the Cubs game on our four year anniversary. I'm not sure a year has gone by quicker in my entire life. I just cannot believe we've been married for five years. This past weekend we shot a wedding in Memphis, my hometown. It was the wedding of an old friend and there were so many people there that I had not seen since before Corey and I were married, some of them since we began dating. I feel like I have been Erin Nolen for so long now that it becomes a weird feeling to be recognized only by my maiden name again. There is comfort in it and yet it makes me realize how different I am and how different my life is because of Corey. I am thankful for that. So, anyway, I think I said this last year on my fourth anniversary but I still can't figure out whether it feels like it's been a long time or not. All I know is that I'm grateful for another year together.

Also, I have been asked who takes the picture of the photographers. This picture was taken with the timer as the camera was propped up on the back of the Volvo. In our driveway.

3 comments:

Corey Nolen said...

for all it's deficiencies, the volvo take s a pretty good picture.

Hershbine Family said...

I think that secretly, the volvo has been taking notes as I am sure it has been on many shoots already in its short life with you... watch out it may try to take over your business!
As for your anniversary... CONGRATULATIONS! It seems as though you have always been together, and that erin has always been in the family, but five years has flown by to me! Especially when I think that Alex was only nine months when you got married! Erin we love having you in our family!

Rhonda Walker said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I like the new background on your site. Looks really nice. Corey I need to talk to you about your laptop when you have time. You can either call my cell or email me. I need some info on it please. Love you guys