Thursday, July 31, 2008

back on track...

I know it seems like I have dropped off the planet lately! I promise that we are still here and things are just as busy as always in the photography (and in the baby) world. We are having so much fun in this new season of life with a little one. I can't believe it but he has been home with us for a month already! Time is flying. We even ventured out of town for the first time and he did great.

I feel like becoming a mom has changed so much about the way that I approach photography. It's like seeing the world in a whole different way. I have met so many really great families and couples in the last few weeks. I can't wait to share them on the blog! Now that we're settling in around here, I will be posting pretty regularly. Here are some from a sweet session I did several weeks ago. I posted one other shot from this session awhile ago but here is a show that I did that is a little different than the usual. Melissa wanted some pictures of just her and the girls...they are so beautiful that they made my job a breeze!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh! what fun to watch this slideshow! I loved the music and the photos and the energy of the whole thing. Someone who visited your site recently told me today that you are an artist, and I have to agree. The way you captured the love these "girls" have for each other is just wonderful to see.