Monday, July 07, 2008


Everyone keeps saying that he is going to be the most photographed baby in the world...we have been hearing this for months. I have been terrified that it would be the classic case of the cobbler's children having no shoes. So, at least for now, I have been trying to capture him every chance I get. I have to give some major credit to my mom for helping me out even when I know she really thinks laying a naked baby down on a hard surface is super mean. He looks really unhappy, huh? I will post more from our time later.

We are having so much fun and really just cherishing every second. Every expression and sweet sound. Even waking up in the middle of the night feels like a gift.

12 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

he looks so peaceful... I dont think that he minded the cold hard floor at all. also, I was wondering what yall were going to do with that map. I like it a lot! Alex and I want to come over tomorrow if we can after keeping B-Man.

Unknown said...

Love that shot! Congrats again!!!

erin nolen said...

casey, come on over. we'd love to see you.

also, for the record, it wasn't the floor. even i think that might be a little mean. it was a dresser. which may not be much better, but still.

John and Amanda said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Jessica said...

love this photo. he is so perfect and i am so thriled for you both!

Anonymous said...

MORE, MORE!!!!

We love your sweet family and look forward to watching your little man grow!

-Leah

ashley said...

i love this picture! he looks like an angel...love you so much...

ashley

aj said...

look at that little chin! i can't stop staring at him...the more photos the better!

love to you all...
amanda

erin nolen said...

more photos are coming today! little buddy's still sleeping off all of the hard work from this morning's photo shoot!

thanks for all the comments, guys! we love you and are just so grateful.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!! Sorry .... handsome :) I am so happy for you guys!!

Terri Cox

Heath and Nikki said...

Oh my goodness! We have been out of town and just found out the good news!! He is absolutely beautiful. Can you say that about a boy? Congratulations! Can't wait to see him in person.

The Patterson Family said...

he's beautiful erin!! congrats! :)