Monday, August 18, 2008

grayson

Grayson is another sweet kiddo that I have been privileged to photograph since he was just days old. Not a baby any longer, we took these pictures the other day in a race to beat a quickly arriving thunderstorm. I'm not sure if it was the thunderstorm or his 18-month-old energy that was the real cause of the race but I can tell you that we all spent the whole session running! As always, my hope is that these pictures would capture this time in life and in doing so, somehow celebrate the gift Grayson is to all those who love him.

Also, I should mention that this was the first time I have used this particular spot for pictures! I kind of happened upon it but thought that it was a great spot. Let me know if you're interested in this kind of location!

2 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

Oh my goodness!! It has not been that long since I have seen him... but he looks like such a big boy now. I love the location... where is it? I need to schedule 6 year old pics with you.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I always enjoying pourig over your photography. Great work!