Sunday, August 24, 2008

getting cuter all the time...



If this isn't the cutest thing you've seen all day...

These pictures are actually a few weeks old but we have had so much fun with these first smiles. I am amazed at the amount of time we can spend just staring at him! Things in our life have definitely changed over the past couple of months but it's really true that I cannot imagine our world without him here. These were just some snapshots on his changing table one morning. For whatever reason, no matter how tired or hungry he is, the second he lays on that changing table, he just lights up. It is so much fun!

Everyone continues to tell us that he is going to be the most photographed baby in the world. I am here to (sadly) tell you that this is not true! We're working on it, though.

6 comments:

Hershbine Family said...

He IS the most handsome boy ever!!! I know you say you dont have a lot of pics yet but the ones I have seen are adorable.
Rhonda sent the scapbook home with me (along with some pictures) that she made for you guys. remind me to give it to you.

Andy, Kelly, and Myles said...

i just love these pictures...and that onesie. can't wait to see his sweet little smiles in person soon! miss and love you!

Lauren said...

Adorable! Matthew loves his changing table, too. It's always a good "go to" if he's fussy! We love our 6 month pictures of the boys!!!

Ashley said...

so precious Erin! miss seeing y'all.. let's do dinner again sometime soon!

Megan said...

I wish I could just snap such wonderful pictures of my kids! You may not have the quantity but you sure have the quality!! Enjoy him smiling at you on that changing table because he will be try to jump off of it in a few months!!

Anonymous said...

Reave just giggled when she saw these...Her favorite is the first/left picture. What a cutie!
We need to let the big boys "play" soon.
Heather