Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new babies...




Newborn shoots seem to come in spurts. It's like I'll go weeks without any and then all of a sudden, there are all these new babies to photograph! Last month it seemed that it was all boys being born...everyone who called me was having a boy. But August seems to be the time for girls. Hooray!

Sweet little Avery was only a week old when we did these pictures last week. She was an absolute angel (though a hungry one at times) through the whole session. Isn't her hat the cutest thing ever? She seemed so tiny to me...

3 comments:

Sally said...

So sweet Erin! I'm so glad Amy got you to do their pictures!

Hershbine Family said...

isnt it funny how big your child all of the sudden seems?? when you hold such a tiny baby!

she is so sweet... great work!

Anonymous said...

Erin, these are just so sweet! I have shown everyone up here at school, and we all agree -- you have a gift. The hat is definitely toooooo cute! Hope we see you soon.
Andrea