Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jenna and Garrett

It feels like we have been looking forward to Garrett and Jenna's wedding forever! Over the past year, we shot engagement and bridal pictures in preparation for the big event. During that time, I feel like I got to know Jenna pretty well and really see her sweet and joyful spirit. When I told her about our baby coming home, she celebrated with us like we'd been friends forever. That is an unspeakable gift to me! I knew that when we photographed their wedding, that joyful spirit would be overflowing.

I have to say that it was suffocatingly hot on the day of their wedding. Seriously. I cannot even convey to you the amount of humidity in the air. Seriously. Jenna and Garrett were great sports about it and I love the shots that we got. We had to race outside before a huge thunderstorm to get pictures of the wedding party and barely made it in as the raindrops began to fall. Talk about a crazy day! We had a great time, though, and were so thankful to be there to capture such a beautiful day!

Jenna and Garrett opted to see each other before the ceremony. We are always so excited when that happens! They had one of the sweetest first looks that I have ever seen.



It was so cool that Jenna and the girls could see everyone arriving for the ceremony!

The golf theme was all over the groom's cake at the reception! It was super cute.



No comments: