Monday, August 11, 2008

travels...

A couple of weeks ago, we took our first family road trip to see some friends. On the way there, we stopped for this photo shoot with the McKnatt family. It was one of those things that just kind of fell together at the last minute but because of that, it was really fun and natural. These pictures were taken in a town called Leiper's Fork and it is truly one of my favorite places in the world. I love the interaction between this brother and sister...the perfect mix of loving each other one second and pushing away the next. And talk about amazing blue eyes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Erin, how am I going to pay for all these great photos of the wedding and now these?!? You have done such a beautiful job of capturing their personalities and the setting is beautiful. I don't know how to decide on which ones to order, but I'll work on it. Hope you are all well and enjoying life with a newborn. Please come see Larry and me soon so we can see him! Love you,
Andrea

4mcknatt's said...

I am in love with these!!! You truly captured their personalities! I cannot thank you enough for the great job:) Now, if only I could decide which to order!

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely precious. they look like such sweet kids

erin

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely precious. they look like such sweet kids

erin