Sunday, September 07, 2008

down on the farm...

When Mandi wrote me to schedule this shoot, she was very sure of one thing: they were not a gardens and flower kind of family. I think the way she described it was more like "as country as they come." We decided on a local stable and it could not have been a better location! When they bounded out of the car in their matching boots, I knew we'd made a great choice. There is nothing like a family who's not afraid to get dirty!

Because I'm always trying to really capture who an individual family is, I will often ask them to just talk to one another, to just hang out and be together. One of my favorite things about this shoot was just listening to them talk and enjoy their family. From upcoming Wii tournaments to playing outside, it just made me look forward to the days to come one day for my own little family. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the Logans!


2 comments:

erin nolen said...

i love blog comments!

Michelle said...

Wonderful pictures!

You truly captured the essence of my friends! Stone and Sadie look adorable.

There are too many to pick a favorite, but I would have to say the one with Sadie's arm looped through Stone's was tops!

Michelle