Monday, October 13, 2008

Lindsey: bridal

I am so happy that I can finally post these pictures of the gorgeous Lindsey. Lindsey and Vince were married this past Saturday in a beautiful fall-themed wedding full of incredible details. These pictures are from her bridal shoot that we did several weeks ago. She was and is a supermodel in every way. I can't wait to post pictures from their wedding soon! Here is the slideshow from her bridal session.





For these last images, we were trying to recreate a picture that Lindsey had taken as a little girl. She gave it to her dad as a gift the day before the wedding!

4 comments:

scbphotography said...

oooohhh... very model-like. i am impressed, erin. GREAT job. :)

Unknown said...

Erin - these look so great! What a great bride!!

Anonymous said...

erin! i forgot to tell you! My dad LOVED the picture! I even got a little teary-eyed! I am so glad that you were a part of all of this!

-Lindsey

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

so diggin the boot pic :)