Thursday, October 16, 2008

what season is it anyway?



Call me crazy but I love that you can wear sundresses for your pictures for over half of the year. I know it's the middle of October and it's eighty degrees outside. But I like it. It's going to be cold soon enough and I'll have to find some of those gloves that have the fingers cut out so I can still use my hands to work my camera. If you see me wearing those this winter, feel free to call Stacy and Clinton. Anyway, randomness aside, I loved photographing these sweet sisters in their blue dresses. I love it when people aren't afraid to use a little color! The most important thing is that your pictures represent YOU and your family. I hope I captured the laughter and energy of the Norman family. Also, I should probably thank them publicly for the grace that they showed me the day of our session! If you want the story on that adventure, you'll have to ask them!




No comments: