Tuesday, November 04, 2008

election day 2008

I was so excited to take Grayben with me to vote today! I remember going with my mom to vote when I was a little girl and the experience of going in the booth and pulling the curtain. I know that Grayben won't remember this experience but I want him to know that he was there! I am always overwhelmed at the opportunity we have to voice our opinions and so grateful to be able to cast my vote. I hope all of you were able to cast yours as well! No matter what, this is a historic day and I am so thankful to be a part of it.

4 comments:

aj said...

that is so adorable! i love that little grin of his!!! thanks for sharing. miss you!

-amanda

Anonymous said...

I love the shot where he has his hand up on his chin! He looks so thoughful!

-Lindsey (Jones) Balassone

Anonymous said...

oh my! he gets cuter every day. how is that possible???? way to go little patriotic baby, Grayben! i too remember with such fondness going to the voting booth with my mom and helping her pull the lever. i bet we were pulling the lever for different people that day. :-)

keely

scbphotography said...

he was so stinkin' cute all day long... what a great mom this little boy has. :)