Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A bit of a switch here. I think this session with baby Matthew was the week after we arrived home from the cruise. It was a Thursday morning. Cold, dark, and rainy, rainy, rainy. Did I mention that it was raining? But the beauty of the indoor home studio session was that despite the rain, we did not have to cancel our shoot! Baby Matthew was the most accomodating of newborns. My theory continues that the calmer the mama and daddy are, the calmer that the newborns are. Perhaps someone (some baby) will debunk this theory eventually but for now, I'm sticking toi t. I love this picture of Lauren and her boys.

Tyler was so great while we were taking all of these pictures of his little brother. I was so happy that he gave me about 30 seconds to capture a little bit of who he is! He really is just the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How did I miss these for over a week now? I guess I've been very busy these days with my two boys! We absolutely LOVE our pictures and can't wait to get the prints from you.