Monday, July 14, 2008

Back in the swing of things... Senior Session

Well, it's been quite a week. Were it not for an amazing baby, incredible family members, and too many friends to count, I would not be able to make this post right now. We have been loved and supported so much through this that it seems like it might just be possible to keep things moving right along.

Corey and I had our first wedding since the baby came. Outside of the few times we both thought we were going to fall over with exhaustion and the one argument we had over when our baby should be put down for the night, we were pleasantly surprised at how well everyone did in our first full day away. More from that later.

In the meantime, I have a pile of shoots that just haven't made it to the blog yet. Hopefully I can get those up this week. This one is of Katelyn. She's soon to be a senior. Corey & I had a lot fun with her and her mom. She really was such a natural and I think it really came through in her pictures.

No comments: